- Are you a real estate agent and are there fees or commissions involved?
- No! We are real estate investors who love helping people by buying and selling homes. There are never any fees or commissions involved when you work with us. We will handle all the paperwork and closing costs associated with buying your house. Our goal is to make the sale of your house a smooth, easy transaction for you. You will never have to pay us anything up front or during the sales process.
- What types of homes do you buy?
- We buy all types of homes. Any size. Any condition. Any situation. You don't need to make any repairs, or even clean, before we buy your home. If you're in financial distress or just ready to move on to the next chapter and are having a hard time selling, we are confident that we can help you. Just give us a call!
- If I'm behind on my mortgage payments, can you still buy my home?
- Yes! We buy homes in any type of financial situation. We work directly with the banks, are very familiar with the foreclosure process, and often buy homes that are behind on payments.
- How long will it take for you to buy my house?
- We can make you a fair, cash offer and can typically close within 30 days.
We Are A Real Estate Investing Company
Our company buys, sells, and rents homes. We will not be acting as your real estate agent or broker if we buy your house, sell you a house, or rent you a home. We are excited to potentially work with you directly OR if you are represented by an agent or broker. We are focused on improving neighborhoods and redeveloping areas that we work in. If you have additional questions on agencies please contact your local real estate commission.